Recommended ProductsWhirlpool UKF8001
- Login Price
- Buy 1pk for $22.00 +$5.00 S&H
- Buy 2pk for $40.00 +$5.00 S&H
- Buy 3pk for $57.00 +$5.00 S&H
- Buy 6pk for $99.00 and Free S&H
EveryDrop EDR4RXD1 (Filter 4) Kenmore 46-9084
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
EveryDrop EDR4RXD1 Filter4 Kenmore 46-9084
Located inside at the Ceiling In a Flip Down Tray.
Replace your refrigerator filter every 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10790818, AP5983564, PS11722130, AH11722130, EAP11722130, UKF8001axx, PuriCleanII, WF50, WF-50, UKF9001AXX, UKF9001, 4398395, 67006637, 67006633, 67006477, 67006476, 67006475, 67006474, 67006468, 67006467, 67006464, 67003727, 67003591, 67003526, 67002671, 13040210, 12589208, 12589206, 12589203, 12589201, UKF8001, AP4343647, AH2326380, EAP2326380, PS2326380, UKF8001P, UKF8001T, Kenmore Item # 04609084000P Model # 9084, 9006, 9992.
EDR4RXD1 UKF8001 Whirlpool Product Data Sheet
EDR4RXD1 UKF8001 Replacement Instructions
- While pushing in, Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Slide the filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- Push the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.