Recommended ProductsWhirlpool 4396508
This Whirlpool 4396508 Filter 5 Kenmore 46-9085 replacement refrigerator ice & water filter used in some Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore 106. Series model refrigerators.
- Buy 2pk for $70 and Free S&H
- Buy 3pk for $95 and Free S&H
EveryDrop EDR5RXD1 Water Filter 5 Kenmore 9085
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
EveryDrop EDR5RXD1 Filter 5 Whirlpool 4396508 Kenmore 46-9085
Replace your refrigerator filter every 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction .
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR5RXD1, 4396508, 4396508P, 4396508T, 4396918, W10790820, WF-NL500, WF-NL300, WF-L500, W10141392, NL500, NL300, NL300, NL-500, NL-300, NL 500, NL 300, AP3182816, PS879461, AH879461, EAP879461, 1017291, 4396547, 4396509, 4396163, 4392857R, 4392857, 2255519, 2255518, 2203220, 2200203, 2203980, 2186444, Kenmore 9085, 9902, 9908, 9010, 4396510, 4396510P, 4396510T, 8212652, 4396548, 4396164, 4392922, 2255709, AP3672633, 1038683, PS896755, EAP896755, 2203221, AP5983565, PS11722132, AH11722132, EAP11722132.
EDR5RXD1 4396508 Whirlpool Product Data Sheet
EDR5RXD1 4396508 Replacement Instructions
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed Filter Cap from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Slide the Filter Cap onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.