EveryDrop EDR8D1 Refrigerator Water (Filter 8)
2pk $64 Free S&H
EveryDrop Whirlpool EDR8D1 FILTER8 8171413 Kenmore 9002 Refrigerator Water Filter AP5983568
Replace your refrigerator filter every 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR8D1, 4273172, EAP11722139, PS11722139, AH11722139, AP5983568, 8171414, 9002, 8171788, 8171787, 8171413R, 2213384, 2206048, 2206039, 2204326, 2204324, 8171413, AP3118273, AH390643, EAP390643, PS390643, 8171413P, 8171413T, Kenmore 46-9088, 9002, Aqua Fresh WF286.
8171413 Replacement Instructions
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.