This Universal Brand 5303918277 Icemaker for Frigidaire Brands is an approved replacement for your refrigerator. Used for older and some newer left wall mounted Ice Maker Replacements.
Comes with a One Year Warranty!
Frigidaire 5303918277 Refrigerator Ice Maker
5303918277 Frigidaire Ice Maker For Left Freezer Wall
For Models Before '2001'
End Of Wire Harness Is Four Round Female Ends.
Includes an Adapter Plug For Earlier Models to Accept Wire Harness with 3 Male and 1 Female Round Pin.
Replaces Part Numbers: 3206306, 218226700, 218699501, 218713500, 240352401, 240352403, 5303291912, 941760, AH735469, AP3160597, EAP735469, PS735469.
Installing the Frigidaire 5303918277 Ice Maker;
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- Next compare the end of wire harness to decide if you need to use the adapter plug that comes with the new ice maker kit.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it’s all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.
Follow such simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself without inviting any further trouble to look for a mechanic for such a simple task. It’s okay, you can thank us later.