(Free S&H 4pk or More)
GE GSWF Kenmore 9914 SmartWater Water Filter
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
GE GSWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Replaces Part Numbers: WR17X11608, AP3418061, 1042145, AH951515, EAP951515, PS951515, Aqua Fresh WF298, Kenmore 9914, 469914, 46-9914.
Fits GE - Hotpoint & Kenmore 363 Refrigerators. Twist Style Design For Easy Removal and Installation.
Located Inside The Refrigerator, At The Ceiling In A Flip Down Compartment.
GE GSWF SmartWater Water Filter
Measurements Are Approx. 8 1/2 Inches Tall by 2 1/4 Inches wide and Reduces:
76.00% of Atrazine
97.00% of Chlorine
97.00% of Taste & Odor
99.99% of Cysts
99.00% of Lead
99.00% of Lindane
Particulates (Class I)
99.00% of Sediment
99.00% of Turbidity
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down to see the filter.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in until it stops and Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed.
- That's how easy it is to replace the GSWF water filter.
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset water filter button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.