SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
GE MSWF Smart Water Refrigerator Filter
Used For GE - Hotpoint and Kenmore (363. Series) Refrigerators.
Designed and tested specifically for use in select side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators.
located in the back upper right corner of the refrigerator compartment & mounts vertically.
Easily Twists to Remove and Install.
Replaces Part Numbers: 1262070, AH1559689, AP3997949, EAP1559689, MSWFDS, MSWF3PK, PS1559689, WR02X12345, Aqua Fresh WF282.
GE MSWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Measurements Are Approx. 8 1/2 Inches Tall x 2 1/4 Inches Wide and Reduces:
99.00% of Asbestos
93.90% of Atrazine
96.80% of Benzene
98.70% of Carbofuran
97.00% of Chlorine
97.00% of Taste & Odor
99.99% of Cysts
99.70% of Dichlorobenzene
99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
98.00% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.00% of Lindane
94.00% of Mercury at pH 6.5
88.40% of Mercury at pH 8.5
95.50% of Particulates (Class I)
92.90% of Toxaphene
96.50% of Turbidity
96.00% of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D)
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Locate Filter inside fridge and turn it 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter gently up and in until it stops.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it stops.
- That's how easy it is to replace the MSWF water filter.
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
For Refrigerators without LCD screens: Press and hold the 'Reset Filter' button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.
For Refrigerators with LCD screens: Press the 'Filter Replaced' button.