GE MWFP MWF Kenmore 9970 SmartWater Water Filter
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
GE MWFP Kenmore 9970 Refrigerator Water Filter MWF
The MWF water filter offers you exclusive advanced filtration that filters out five trace pharmaceuticals. Renew the fresh taste of your water and ice with this GE Replacement SmartWater Filter for GE Refrigerators. Carbon block technology helps reduce waterborne contaminates for effective water filtration and brings great tasting water and ice to your appliance.
GE guaranteed fit Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
GE's most advanced filtrationTested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others Contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users water.
Premium filtration Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants.
Twist and lock design Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
4 - 6-month filter life. For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every four - six months or 300 Gal. Replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines.
Measurements Are Approx. 5-1/2 Inches Tall by 3-1/8 Inches wide.
Compatible GE and Other Filter Model / Part Numbers:
101300A, 101300-A, 101300-0110, 101057A, 101057-A, 108011, 197D6321P001
FMG-1, FXRT, FXRC
GWF, GWF06, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, GWFDS
HWF, HWFA, HXRT
MWF, MWFA, MWFP, MWFINT, MWFDS, MWFAP, MWF3PK , MXRC
PC40677, PC61278A, PS981638, PS983115 , PT11577906
WSG-1, WPSG-1, WF-287, WF287, WR2M3552, WR17S12, WR02X11290, WR02X11287, WR02X11020, WR97X10006
Compatible Sears / Kenmore Filter Model / Part Numbers:
46-9991, 469991, 9991
46-9996, 469996, 9996
46-9905, 469905, 9905, 9905P
46-9970, 469970, 9970, 9970P
- Locate Filter inside fridge and turn it 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter gently up and in until it stops.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it stops.
- That's how easy it is to replace the MWFP water filter.
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your refrigerator has one)
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the 'Reset Filter' button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.