GE WR29x10073 Ice Machine Cutting Grid
General Electric WR29x10073 Ice Machine Cutter Grid
Cutter Grid Stays Continuously Warm To Cut The Slabs Of Ice (That Drop Onto It From the Evaporator) Into Cube-Lets.
Replaces Part Numbers: 1184150, AH1155288, AP3885928, EAP1155288, PS1155288, WR29X10016, WR29X10070, WR29X10071.
Installing the GE WR29x10073 Ice Cutting Grid:
- Unplug the ice maker or shut off the house circuit breaker to disconnect electrical power.
- Open the ice maker door and put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the cutter grid cover.
- Pull the cutter grid cover out and set it aside.
- Remove any uncut slabs of ice from the top of the cutter grid.
- Remove the hex-head mounting screws from both sides of the cutter grid.
- Pull the cutter grid down slightly to access the cutter grid wire harness connection.
- Disconnect the cutter grid wire harness connector from the bottom of the control housing.
- Pull the cutter grid out of the ice maker.
- Push the new cutter grid into the ice maker and plug the cutter grid wire harness into the connector in the bottom of the control housing.
- Line up the mounting screw holes and reinstall the hex-head mounting screws.
- Position the cutter grid cover in front of the cutter grid and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Plug the ice maker into the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it’s all done and ready to start producing ice.