GE WR55X10942P Refrigerator Main Board
FREE S&H THIS ITEM
WR55x10942 GE Electronic Main Board controls the operation of the refrigerator.
Used For GE, Hotpoint & Kenmore (363. Series) Electronic Refrigerator Models.
Replaces Part Numbers: WR55X10942, AP6048447, 4512753, PS12069099, EAP12069099, AH12069099, WR55X10552, WR55X10524, WR55X10523, WR55X10474, WR55X10473, WR55X10456, WR55X10436, WR55X10432, WR55X10160, WR55X10151, WR55X10151, WR55X10110, WR55X10110, WR55X10109, WR55X10097, WR55X10090, WR55X10086, WR55X10083, WR55X10079, WR55X10065, WR55X10056, WR55X10427, WR55X10426, WR55X10416, WR55X10413, WR55X10396, WR55X10385, WR55X10381, WR55X10379, WR55X10372, WR55X10366, WR55X10358, WR55X10339, WR55X10336, WR55X10335, WR55X10333, WR55X10328, WR55X10314, WR55X10297, WR55X10294, WR55X10289, WR55X10228, WR55X10210, WR55X10188, WR55X10187, WR55X10177, WR55X10174, WR55X10171, WR55X10056, WR55X10045, WR55X10942, AP4436216, 1531075, AH2364946, EAP2364946, PS2364946.
Return For Warranty Replacement Only!
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power to refrigerator.
- Next remove the screws from main board cover on the back side of the refrigerator.
- Then remove the two bottom electrical connectors.
- Remove the control board from the plastic pins that secure the board to the refrigerator.
- Push in on the side of the pin (or squeeze it with needle nose pliers) while gently pulling out on the control board at the same time.
- Most boards have 4 – 6 pins that secure the control board.
- Now pull the old control board out and place the new control board in its place.
- Make sure all the plastic pins secure the new board into place.
- Now you can start transferring the wiring connectors from the old board to the new control board.
- Don’t forget to plug in the two bottom connectors that you removed earlier.
- The New Control Board comes with an Instruction Sheet for use with different applications.
- Restore Power to refrigerator and push back into place.