GE WR57x25653 Ice Machine Water Valve
GE WR57x25653 - WR57X10027 Ice Machine Water Valve
Has 1/4 inch Threaded Water Inlet Port - 1/4 inch Threaded Water Outlet Port.
Replaces Part Numbers: 880067, AH304369, AP2071739, EAP304369, PS304369.
Installing the GE WR57x10027 Ice Machine Water Valve:
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Turn incoming water off to ice machine.
- Remove 2 screws in the lower access panel and the 2 screws from the base grille area of the front panel support.
- Pull forward to remove lower access panel.
- Locate water inlet valve on the left side.
- Unscrew water valve mounting bracket screws and gently pull valve forward.
- Put towel under valve area to catch leaking water from tubes when doing the replacement.
- Disconnect wire harness.
- Disconnect water inlet tubing by unscrewing nut.
- Disconnect water outlet tubing by unscrewing nut.
- Now put old valve aside and replace with new water valve.
- Attach inlet and outlet water tubes.
- Attach wire harness.
- Position water valve to install the mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Install access panel and base grill.
- Reconnect the power to the unit.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it’s all done and ready to start producing ice.