- Your Login Price $29.95
GE WR57X10086 Ice Maker Water Valve & Tube
Replaces Part Numbers: WR57X96, WR57X95, WR57X93, WR57X90, WR57X110, WR57X102, AP3189335, WR57X10075, WR57X10063, WR57X10049, WR57X10034, WR57X10033, WR57X10015, WR57X0110, WR57X0102, WR57X0096, WR57X0095, WR57X0093, WR57X0090, AP4362904, WR57X10048, WR57X10036, 1478029, AH2340443, EAP2340443, PS2340443, SWR57X93, SWR57X90, IMV469, IMV-469.
Installing the GE WR57X10086 Ice Maker Water Valve & Tube:
- Pull the refrigerator away from the wall far enough so you can access the water line connection and work on the back of the refrigerator. Place a towel under the water valve assembly to catch water.
- Unplug the refrigerator or shut off the circuit breaker for the refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the screws that secure the service panel on the back of the refrigerator and remove the panel.
- Remove the screw(s) that secures the mounting bracket to the frame of the refrigerator.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect the supply water line.
- Disconnect wire harness at solenoid of valve.
- Cut ice maker water tube close to outlet port where it connects to old valve.
- Remove old water valve.
- Now to install new valve.
- Insert water tube as far as possible into outlet port of new ice maker water valve.
- Tug on the water tube to make sure it's seated properly.
- Attach wire harness lead to the solenoid coil.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach mounting bracket screw(s) to frame of refrigerator.
- Next connect the supply water line. Tighten nut snugly.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make some sparkling ice so you can relax and enjoy your favorite cold beverage.