Compatible Fit for LG LT600P Water Filter
2pk $49 Free S&H
Compatible Fit for LG LT600P Water Filter Replacement
Fits LG and Kenmore 795 Refrigerators.
Easily Twist to Remove and Replace. Located Inside - Horizontally at Ceiling.
Replaces Part Numbers: 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006A, 4609990000, 46-9990, 4609990000, 469990, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C9990, 9990P CLS30320001, CLS3032001, Supco WF300, LT600, LT600P, AH3591904, AP4439984, EAP3591904, PS3591904, PS2441842.
1. Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise. The filter will eject slightly with a clicking sound.
2. Holding new filter in your hands, carefully remove the packaging and sanitary end-cap from the new filter.
3. Insert the new filter into the refrigerator filter receptacle. With the handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the housing until it stops. When inserting the new filter, twist the handle slightly left to right, while pushing inward.
4. Rotate the filter clockwise a full 1/4 turn until you feel it stop. Ensure filter is fully installed in refrigerator head a full 1/4 turn. This is required to activate the internal valve inside the refrigerator.
5. If the filter is not turned a full 1/4 turn the valve will not fully open and may cause the water flow to be slow, or even cause the valve to make a chattering noise during use.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes - (about 2½ gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
7. Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Hold down the LIGHT/FILTER button for 3 seconds.
List of Models