Recommended ProductsSAVE $$$ UNIV-MAYTAG ROUND PLUG ICE MAKER
New - Better Lasting - Better Design Mechanical Icemaker than the Whirlpool style modular ice makers. This is a Universal Brand 12500048 Maytag Round Plug Ice Maker Replacement Assembly and is an approved replacement ice maker for your refrigerator.
Comes with a One Year Warranty!
Includes Round Plug Wire Harness, Cover & Shut-Off Arm.
Maytag 12500048 Ice Maker With Round Plug
Used for Early Models before the 4-pin male plug was used.
Check Your Plug Before Ordering.
Includes: Modular Ice Maker, Round Style Plug Wire Harness, Cover and Wire Shut-Off Arm.
This is the Ice Maker for these discontinued kits: 12500048, RAEA300AAX, RAE3100AAX, RAE3100, RAE30, RAE20, RAE10, IMT106, IMT105, IMT100, IMS106, IMS105, IMS100, IMKTM1, IMKTM, IMKSS1, IMKSS, IM107, ICE, HMG90146, HMG90144, HMG90143, HMG90142.
Installing the Maytag Round Plug Ice Maker 12500048:
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it’s all done and ready to freeze.
- Soon You Can Enjoy Your Favorite Beverage with Fresh Ice.
It's nice to know You can really do it yourself without having to pay for a mechanic to do such a simple task.