Whirlpool UKF7003 Fridge Water (Filter 7)
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
Maytag UKF7003 FILTER7 EDR7D1 Refrigerator Water Filter
Located Inside of the Refrigerator at the Rear Wall and is Mounted Vertically.
Easily Twists to Remove and Install.
Used For Maytag, Jenn-Air, Dacor, International and Jade Model Refrigerators.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR7D1, AH11722137, AP5983567, PS11722137, 4273169, EAP11722137, UKF7003AXX, 67006273, 103190, 1446371, 9008, AH2326378, AP4343710, EAP2326378, PS2326378, UKF5001AXX, UKF6001AXX, UKF7001AXX, UKF7001AXXA, UKF7002AXX.
Maytag UKF7003 EDR7D1 Refrigerator Water Filter
Measurements approx. 3 Inches Wide by 5 1/4 Inches Tall and Reduces:
75.00% of Chlorine
75.00% of Taste & Odor
99.95% of Cysts
85.00% of Particulates (Class I) Turbidity
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
UKF7003 Replacement Instructions
- Locate the filter inside the refrigerator at the right rear in a vertical posititon.
- Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Remove the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- That's all there is to it.
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.