2pk (NEW) OLD STOCK SPECIAL - Kenmore 9915 Water Filters
(NEW) Old Stock (2pk) Kenmore 9915 Filters Before they were wrapped in cellophane.
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
Whirlpool 4396701 Kenmore 9915 Water Filter (FREEZER ON TOP MODELS)
This new Top Mount Quarter Turn Water Filter is used in some top freezer refrigerators with filter access in the base grille. This NSF Certified Fridge Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulates (class III), lead and mercury while retaining beneficial fluoride. It has a Flow Rate of 0.5 (gpm) and is made of carbon block material. The manufacturer recommends to change your filter every 6-months or 200 gallons. It is a great idea to completely flush the system with a couple of gallons of water from the dispenser area. You will not need any tools for this repair. Size approx. 9 1/2 inches (length) x 1 5/8 inches (diameter)
Used to fix the following Symptons:
Not dispensing water
Ice maker not producing ice
Leaking at filter or water dispenser.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR6D1, AP5983566, PS11722135, AH11722135, EAP11722135, 4273166, 4396701, 4396702, 4396703, 2301705, 1027083, AH896775, AP3597016, EAP896775, PS896775 or Kenmore Item # 04609915000P Model # 9086, 9915, 2301706, 46-9915. LC200, NLC120V, WF-L200 or WFL20.
4396701 Replacement Instructions
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed Filter Cap from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Slide the Filter Cap onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
The Whirlpool 4396701 Refrigerator Water Filter is found for the following models.
INSTALLATION GUIDE for EDR6D1 FILTER6