Save 5% - With a WFM Customer Account.
Located between lower crisper drawers inside the refrigerator.
Compatible Fit for Samsung DA29-00020B Filter
OUT OF STOCK!
Compatible Fit for Samsung DA29-00020B Water Filter Replacement
Usually Located between lower crisper drawers inside the refrigerator compartment.
Require a Quarter-Turn To Remove & Install.
Replaces Part Numbers: DA29-00020A, DA29-00020B, DA29-00019A, DA97-08006A-B, DA2900019A, DA2900020A, DA2900020B, DA-97-08006B, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, HAFCIN, HAF-CIN, HAF-CINEXP, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINS , Kenmore 9101, Kenmore 469101, Kenmore 46-9101, Kenmore 4609101000, Tier1 RWF1011, Aqua Fresh WF294, AP5271937, PS4138224, AH4138224, EAP4138224, 2008145, WaterSentinel WSS-2.
- Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise a quarter-turn and Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until Tight.
- Flush 2 - 3 gallons of water from water dispenser. Some noise and spurting is common as air is purged from the system.
- It's Really That Simple
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the Ice Type/Water Button for 3 seconds.