Used to replace your Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef, Crosley, Kenmore (596. Series) Model Refrigerators with Left Wall Mounted Ice Makers.
You Simply Use your wire harness, front cover, wire arm off your old ice maker and add them to this new ice maker.
D7824706Q 8-Cube Icemaker for Maytag Amana Brands
Universal Brand D7824706Q Ice Maker Assembly
Requires that you use parts off the old ice maker.
Replaces Part Numbers: 0056504, 0056599, 0056605, 0056606, 0311155, 0312578, 0312738, 0312739, 0312740, 10549201, 10563707, 10563708, 61005508, 61005508A, 67001263, 68111-1, 68972-1, 68972-4, 8170937, 915772, 95091-1, 95098-1, 95109-1, AH2121513, D7767601, D7824701, D7824702, D7824703, D7824704, D7824705, D7824705Q, D7824706, D7824706Q, EAP2121513, PS2121513, R0154025, R0156628, R0156629, R0161059, R0161061, R0183135, R0194462, R0194462A, R0194666, R0950064, W10122519, Y0056504, Y0056599, Y0056606, Y0312578, Y0312738, Y0312740, Y689724, YR0161061, AP4135008.
Installing the Universal Brand D7824706Q Ice Maker
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it’s all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.
Follow such simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself. Now sit back and enjoy your ice.
The Universal Brand D7824706Q Is Used For The Following Models.