WPW10190961 5-Cube Icemaker for Whirlpool Brands
Universal Ice Maker W10190961 (5-Cube)
For 20cf - 23cf Models with Vertical Ice Bucket In Freezer Door.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10190961, AP6016625, PS11749917, AH11749917, EAP11749917, 2212352, W10122503, 2212353, AP4360427, PS2341898, EAP2341898.
Installing the Universal Brand W10190961 Ice Maker
- Turn off the power supply to the ice maker by pushing the switch (located on the wall just below the ice maker) to the off position.
- Carefully remove the ice maker cover door by pushing the left bracket to the left from the top.
- To remove the wire cover, remove the one screw from the upper right rear of ice maker area.
- Then slide out your ice maker as you hold in the locking tab on the left side of the mounting bracket area.
- Remove the ice maker by unplugging the unit on the right and place on a table or workbench.
- Then flip the ice maker to remove the screws that hold the bottom mounting tray.
- Now use the same screws to fit the new ice maker to the mounting tray (bracket) and follow the above steps in reverse order to install new ice maker.
- Now simply switch on the ice maker and wait for some ice.
Follow such simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself. Now sit back and enjoy your ice.