WPW10272869 Icemaker for Whirlpool Brands
New - Better Lasting - Better Design Mechanical Icemaker than the Whirlpool style modular ice makers. This This Exact Fit Replacement for Whirlpool WPW10272869 Ice Maker uses your wire harness.
Comes with a One Year Warranty!
This Upper Front Mount Ice Maker is for certain side by side refrigerator models and produces 8-cubes per batch.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10272869, AP6018305, EAP11751607, AH11751607, PS11751607.
Installing the Universal Brand WPW10272869 Ice Maker
- Turn off the power supply to the ice maker by pushing the switch (located on the wall just below the ice maker) to the off position.
- Carefully remove the ice maker cover door by pushing the left bracket to the left from the top.
- To remove the wire cover, remove the one screw from the upper right rear of ice maker area.
- Then slide out your ice maker as you hold in the locking tab on the left side of the mounting bracket area.
- Remove the ice maker by unplugging the unit on the right and place on a table or workbench.
- Then flip the ice maker to remove the screws that hold the bottom mounting tray.
- Now use the same screws to fit the new ice maker to the mounting tray (bracket) and follow the above steps in reverse order to install new ice maker.
- Now simply switch on the ice maker and wait for some ice.