Recommended ProductsWhirlpool 4396701 9915
This Whirlpool 4396701 Filter 6 Kenmore 46-9915 replacement refrigerator ice & water filter used in some Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore 106. Series freezer on top models.
- Buy 2pk for $80 and Free S&H
- Buy 3pk for $114 and Free S&H
Compatible Fit for Whirlpool 4396701 Water Filter
Compatible Fit for Whirlpool EDR6D1 4396701 FILTER6 Water Filter Replacement
Used For Freezer On Top Models
Mounts Thru Lower Grill (Kick Plate) and Requires a Quarter-Turn to Remove and Install.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR6D1, AP5983566, PS11722135, AH11722135, EAP11722135, 4273166, 4396701, 4396702, 4396703, 2301705, 1027083, AH896775, AP3597016, EAP896775, PS896775 or Kenmore 2301706, 9915, 46-9915. LC200, NLC120V, WF-L200 or WFL20.
4396701 Replacement Instructions
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically)
- Remove the reusable color-keyed Filter Cap from the end
- Discard the old filter
- Slide the Filter Cap onto the end of the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.