Recommended Productspush button caps
This EveryDrop EDR3RXD1 Whirlpool Filter 3 Kenmore 46-9083 refrigerator ice & water filter Located thru the Lower Front Grill and has push button release system to remove.
- Buy 2pk for $80 and Free S&H
- Buy 3pk for $114 and Free S&H
Whirlpool 4396841 Kenmore 46-9083 Fridge Water (Filter 3)
SAVE 5% - WITH a WFM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
Kenmore 46-9083 Whirlpool 4396841 Water Filter3 - Push Button Release Water Filter Located in the lower front base grille. This NSF Certified refrigerator filter reduces cysts, particulates (class I), lead, mercury, and more while retaining beneficial fluoride. It has a Flow Rate of 0.85 (gpm) and is made of carbon block material. It is recommended to change your filter every 6-months or 200 gallons. It is a great idea to completely flush the system with a couple of gallons of water from the dispenser area. You do not need any tools for this repair. Size approx. 12 inches (length) x 2 3/4 inches (diameter)
Used to fix the following Symptons:
Not dispensing water
Ice maker not producing ice
Leaking at filter or water dispenser.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10790816, Pur w10186667, 4273160, PS11722128, EAP11722128, AH11722128, AP5983563, 4396841, 4396841P, 4396841T, 4396841B, T2RFWG2, 2305267, 2305222, 95357630, T2RFWG2, T2WG2, T2WG2L, T1WG2, T1WG2L, 4396842, 43967842B, 8212650, 2313412, AP3866834, AH986832, EAP986832, PS986832, Kenmore 9020, 9030, 9083, Item # 04609083000P, 4396710, 4396710P, 4396710T, 4396711, 1053692, AH971185, AP3710633, EAP971185, PS971185, T1RFKB1.
4396841 Installation Instructions
Note: To install filter push until you hear the receiver click into place. Improper installation may cause leaks, damage to flooring and appliances.
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
The Whirlpool 4396841 Filter3 Kenmore 9083 is found for the following models.
INSTALLATION GUIDE for Whirlpool 4396841 Filter3 Kenmore 9083