Recommended ProductsSave $$$ Whirlpool 8171413
Save 5% - With a WFM Customer Account.
This Whirlpool 8171413 Filter 8 Kenmore 46-9002 replacement refrigerator ice & water filter used in some Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore 106. Series Early Model Refrigerators.
Compatible Fit for Whirlpool 8171413 Water Filter
Compatible Fit for Whirlpool 8171413 EDR8D1 Replacement Water Filter
Located Inside the Refrigerator at the Rear Wall & Mounts Vertically.
Easily Twist To Remove and Install.
Replaces Part Numbers: EDR8D1, 4273172, EAP11722139, PS11722139, AH11722139, AP5983568, 8171414, 9002, 8171788, 8171787, 8171413R, 2213384, 2206048, 2206039, 2204326, 2204324, 8171413, AP3118273, AH390643, EAP390643, PS390643, 8171413P, 8171413T, Aqua Fresh WF286.
8171413 Replacement Instructions
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses each time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.
- OR: if the refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.