Whirlpool D7824706Q Refrigerator Ice Maker
FREE S&H THIS ITEM
D7824706Q Maytag Amana Whirlpool Ice Maker
Requires that you use parts off the old ice maker.
Replaces Part Numbers: 0056504, 0056599, 0056605, 0056606, 0311155, 0312578, 0312738, 0312739, 0312740, 10549201, 10563707, 10563708, 61005508, 61005508A, 67001263, 68111-1, 68972-1, 68972-4, 8170937, 915772, 95091-1, 95098-1, 95109-1, W10190964, AP4135008, AH2121513, D7767601, D7824701, D7824702, D7824703, D7824704, D7824705, D7824705Q, D7824706, D7824706Q, EAP2121513, PS2121513, R0154025, R0156628, R0156629, R0161059, R0161061, R0183135, R0194462, R0194462A, R0194666, R0950064, W10122519, Y0056504, Y0056599, Y0056606, Y0312578, Y0312738, Y0312740, Y689724, YR0161061, AP4135008.
You Simply Use your wire harness, front cover, wire arm and mounting bracket off your old ice maker and add them to this new ice maker.
Used by Most Servicers to replace ice makers in customers homes.
Removing and Replacing the cover requires a simple pull on the cover to pop it off the old ice maker and then simply push it on to the new icemaker.
To Remove the Wire Harness you simply depress the plastic tab where it plugs into the side of the ice maker and simply push the harness into the new ice maker.
The wire Shut-Off Arm pulls out of the front of the ice maker and also pulls out of the rear water fill cup on the rear of the ice maker and pushes into their respective spots on the new ice maker.
Installing the Whirlpool D7824706Q Ice Maker
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it’s all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.
Follow these simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself. Now sit back and enjoy your ice.