W10413645A Ceiling Mounted Refrigerator Filter
2pk $64 Free S&H | 3pk $93 Free S&H
Whirlpool W10413645A Water Filter
Located at the Ceiling In a Flip Down Tray inside the refrigerator compartment. This refrigerator filter has been tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standards 42 and 53 and reduces chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, particulates (Class I), lead, mercury and more while retaining beneficial fluoride. It has a Flow Rate of 0.5 (gpm) and is made of carbon block material. For the highest quality water and ice, it is recommended to change your filter every 6-months or 200 gallons. It is a great idea to completely flush the system with a couple of gallons of water from the dispenser area. You will not need any tools for this repair. Size approx. 7-1/4 inches (length) x 1-3/4 inches (diameter).
Used to fix the following Symptons:
Not dispensing water
Ice maker not producing ice
Leaking at filter or water dispenser.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10413645A, EDR2RXD1, W10790814, AP5983562, PS11722126, AH11722126, EAP11722126, 2400649, AH3502128, AP5322615, EAP3502128, PS3502128, Kenmore 9082, 46-9082, 9903, 46-9903.
W10413645A Replacement Instructions
- Locate filter compartment at the ceiling inside the flip down cover.
- You might have to remove the upper shelf for more room.
- Push on the filter cover to open filter compartment.
- The filter will drop down and to remove you will push in and turn counterclockwise and pull straight out. (the water will shut off automatically)
- Discard the old filter.
- Line the knotch on end of the new filter upward.
- Push the new filter into the fridge with knotch facing up and gently push filter while twisting clockwise till it locks into place.
- Push filter upward till it locks in the compartment and close the cover.
- Re-install Shelf (if taken out)
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 - 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.
The Whirlpool W10413645A Filter Is Found For The Following Models.
INSTALLATION GUIDE for EDR2RXD1 FILTER 2