Horizontal Outlets Dual Water Valve
FREE S&H THIS ITEM
Whirlpool WPW10210603 Dual Water Valve
Has 1/4 inch Quick Connect Water Inlet Port. 1/4 inch & 5/16 inch Quick Connect Horizontal Water Outlet Ports.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10210603, AP6017138, 4442844, AH11750433, EAP11750433, PS11750433.
Installing the Whirlpool WPW10210603 Dual Ice & Water Valve:
- Slide refrigerator out enough for you to get behind and work.
- Disconnect power and turn off water supply to refrigerator.
- Remove screws off holding the back cover.
- Remove (2) 1/4" water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Pull water valve out of refrigerator cavity.
- Disconnect each wire harness at each solenoid of valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Cut water tubes close to each port where they connect into old valve (Keeping note where each one goes).
- Next insert water tubes respectively into ports of new water valve.
- Attach wire harness leads to their respective solenoid coils.
- Insert water valve into refrigerator cavity and attach (2) 1/4" water valve mounting bracket screws.
- Turn water on and check for leaks.
- Take a glass & run about a quart of water thru the front dispenser to flush out air that is in the system.
- When all is good, attach back cover and slide refrigerator back into place.
- Now it’s all done and ready to make sparkling ice & deliver clean water.