Replacement Ice Maker Assembly
FREE S&H THIS ITEM
Whirlpool BARE WPW10715709 Replacement Ice Maker - Replaces Icemaker that has 4 wire 8 terminal plug for freezer connection.
You Simply Use: your 4 wire 8 terminal Wiring Harness, front cover, wire arm off your old ice maker and add them to this new ice maker.
Replaces Part Numbers W10715709, W10365049, AP6023925, PS11757273, EAP11757273, AH11757273, W10365751, 3436855.
Installing the Whirlpool WPW10715709 Ice Maker;
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it's all done and ready to produce ice. Enjoy.