wpw10420083 Refrigerator Dual Water Valve
Whirlpool WPW10420083 Dual Water Valve is a manufacturer approved replacement part for your refrigerator. This valve is used for freezer on bottom units and supplies water to the refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser. When activated by a signal from the ice maker, it's solenoid opens it's valve to release water from the supply line thru the water valve to fill the icemaker mold. When activated by a signal from the water dispenser, it's solenoid opens it's valve to release water from the supply line thru the water valve to your glass at the water dispenser.
Replaces Part Numbers AH6021208, AP6021208, PS11754529, EAP6021208, B00IIH5PTS.
Be sure to correctly diagnose before purchasing - See Water Valve Repair Tips ----> Click Here
Has 5/16" Quick Slip Inlet Port - 1/4" & 5/16" Quick Slip Outlet Ports.
- Used to repair the following Symptons:
- Ice maker not getting water, Ice maker partially filling with water.
- Ice maker not making ice.
- Not dispensing any water, leaking water.
- Note: These are intended as a guideline only, as other items can cause the same symptoms.