(Free S&H 4pk or More)
Compatible Fit for GE GSWF Water Filter Replacement
Located Inside The Refrigerator, At The Ceiling In A Flip Down Compartment
Twist Style Design For Easy Removal and Installation.
Replaces Part Numbers: WR17X11608, AP3418061, 1042145, AH951515, EAP951515, PS951515, Aqua Fresh WF298, Kenmore 9914, 469914, 46-9914.
- Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down to see the filter.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in until it stops and Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed.
- That's how easy it is to replace the GSWF water filter.
- Reset your 'change filter' light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset water filter button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.